Monday 2 May 2011

Montero 'Mumbai' music video

I've finally finished the video clip for Montero's song 'Mumbai'. I literally haven't had a chance to breathe, eat, or sleep in the last few days, its been so crazy. I animated three and a half minutes in six days! I cant stand to look at it anymore, and now when I try to go to sleep all I can hear is the song going round and round in my head. I was originally hoping to submit this for my Time and Perspective Brief but even though I used looping for the oceans and the rain, I don't think I used it enough. Collage stop-motion is not really the best medium for looping because its hard to line things up perfectly. This video should be released online sometime this week, and then it will be screening at the Workers Club on May 17th. Phew, very glad its over!

2 comments:

  1. *APPLAUSE* love it~ All that confetti... must have driven you crazy! Great job, Laura! please get some rest now! TTuTT

    ReplyDelete