Tuesday 22 March 2011

Beginning to think about character design...

My character for the Agents and Behaviour's brief is going to be a badger. A honey badger to be precise. I want to make a really short claymation set to the sound-track of the popular YouTube video 'The Crazy Nasty-Ass Honey-Badger', but in which the badger is far from crazy or bad-ass. The final character is going to be a fat, lazy, couch potato who'd rather order takeaway pizza than bother chasing after animals like the badgers on YouTube. I've been drawing a lot of badgers, some cartoon and some realistic. This fellow is not at all what I'm envisaging, I've just been trying to teach myself how to draw badgers before moving on to a more exaggerated style, and then beginning the actual process of clay modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment